- Preliminary Site Evaluations
- Feasibility and Economic Studies
- Building Construction and Infrastructure Planning
- Preparation of Environmental Checklists and Impact Statements
- Site Layout
- Design Studies
- Alternatives Analysis
- Permitting and Schedule Management
Associated Project Consultants Inc., P.S.
APC Engineering provides consistent and innovative engineering services to our Public and Private Sector clients with integrity, technical excellence, and dedication from our team to the success of every project.
- Complete Project Management, Including Construction Inspection
- Preparation of Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Site Layouts
- Design of Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, and Water Systems
- Design of Local and Arterial Street Systems and Multi-Modal Transportation
- Preparation of Drainage Studies and Stormwater Management Designs
- Group A and Group B Water System Design, Analysis, and Long-Term Planning
- Mining and Reclamation Plans
- Topographic Studies and Grading Plans
- Fire Pumps and Fire Main Extensions
- Stream and Culvert Restoration
- Water System Plans
- Pavement Testing and Life-cycle Analysis
- Construction Monitoring and Inspection
Our goal is to maintain the highest quality standards for technical excellence, innovation, and creative design solutions to bring the best value to our clients.
APC Engineering works with an experienced team of local consultants to bring expertise and reliable solutions to meet the needs and requirements of each project. Our qualified staff is dedicated to bringing our extensive experience and technical expertise to every successful project.
Associated Project Consultants, Inc., P.S. (APC) is a professional engineering services firm founded in 1978 in Bellingham, WA, by Douglas N. Campbell, P.E. Since 1978, APC has performed numerous city, county, state, and federal projects, in addition to projects for port districts, utility districts and associations, foreign trade partners, public and private corporations and individuals. APC has a long history & commitment to paying attention to our clients’ needs relative to budget, schedule, project planning and on-site management.
Over the 38 years since the company was founded, Doug Campbell has developed an extensive body of experience and knowledge, with hundreds of successful projects throughout western Washington. Doug has also served on numerous public bodies, including Washington State Professional Engineers Association, Washington Council of Engineering and Related Technical Education (WCERTE), Blaine Chamber of Commerce, Citizen Advisory Committee for Copper Creek Hydroelectric Project, Whatcom County Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Fourth Corner Development – Dryland Study Committee, Port of Bellingham International Airport Advisory Committee, Governmental Affairs Committee for the Whatcom County Building Industry Association, Lake Whatcom Citizen Advisory Committee, Transportation Committee for the Bellingham and Whatcom Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Whatcom District Chairman of the Mt. Baker Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Chair of BSA Troop 7, Non Municipal Water Systems Caucus for WRIA 1, Board Member of the Whatcom County Satellite Management Agency SMA, Member American Society of Civil Engineers ASCE, and Whatcom County Water Conservancy Board. Doug’s extensive knowledge and experience continues to serve the community and guide APC’s vision, bringing the value of that experience to our clients.
In 2016, APC has transitioned into a new ownership under Nathan G. Row, P.E. Nathan has worked with Doug Campbell at APC for over 14 years, with hundreds of successful projects completed from conception through planning, design and construction. Doug is continuing in his role as Senior Project Manager, and strategic planning and oversight. Our excellent staff team of office, accounting, and CAD technician staff are dedicated to bringing value to every project. Working primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, and Island County and surrounding communities in Northwest Washington, APC Engineering continues to serve our public and private sector clients with over 50 years of combined experience.