Associated Project Consultants, Inc. P.S. (APC) is a professional services corporation founded in northwest Washington State in 1978, and focused on civil engineering and land use consulting services. We are located in Bellingham, WA and provide engineering services to Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, Island County and beyond.
The primary engineers for our projects are Nathan Row, P.E., and Douglas Campbell, P.E. Douglas Campbell has over 45 years of design and management experience including a wide range and variety of successful projects in the private and public sectors including Cities, Counties, Port Districts, Utility Districts, and Fire Districts. Nathan Row has over 20 years of surveying and engineering experience, and has been involved in civil engineering in Northwest Washington for the last 20 years.
APC Engineers provides consistent and innovative engineering services to our Public and Private Sector clients with integrity, technical excellence, and dedication from our team to work for the success of every project.
Our goal is to maintain the highest quality standards for technical excellence, innovation, and creative design solutions to improve the value to our clients, and apply our experience to achieve successful project. We work with an experienced team of local consultants to bring expertise and reliable solutions to meet the different needs and requirements of each project.
Some of our core services and experience include:
- Site Planning and Land Use Analysis
- Drainage Studies and Stormwater Management
- Group A and Group B Water System Design and Permitting
- Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Permitting and Project Management
- Construction Inspection
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
- Local and Arterial Street Design
- Trails and Multi-modal Transportation
- Mining and Reclamation Plans
- Fire Pump Systems and Fire Main Extensions
- Stream and Culvert Restoration
- Fish Passage Designs
- Pavement Testing and Life-cycle Analysis
- Land Use Planning
- Environmental Permitting